Faculty of archaeology-university of kufa
Faculty of archaeology-university of kufa was Founded for the academic year 2011-2012 under the approval of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research No. 3/4846 on 07.27.2011 AD . Has started college and since the issuance of the order founded on laying the foundations sober for the start of its work according to the vision of scientific thought , took into account the formulation of scientific programs according to the Academy of modern curricula to keep pace with the latest developments in the field of jurisdiction and thus contributing to the number of graduates qualified to engage in the labor market .
Aspiring Faculty of Archaeology and Heritage at the University of Kufa to be one of the leading colleges in the science of archeology, and to achieve that benefit from the study of science in foreseeing the future .
Preparation of specialized cadres to improve science of Antiquities and Heritage to the level of advanced science and according to quality standards and global dependence .
- To prepare qualified graduate competent theoretically and practically, in order to study archaeology and Heritage by latest academic and methodological ways to work for scientific institutions as well as local and international academies that link with Archaeology and Heritage.
- To graduate distinguished students to continue for post graduate studies or to do scientific research in the field of Archaeology and Heritage .
- To contribute for maintenance, preservation and rehabilitation of the heritage through practical work, workshops and courses.
- To contribute the community service through provision technical advices, organizing seminars and scientific conferences for governmental institutions that vinery by Archaeology and Heritage.
- Working to improve the scientific research to achieve quantum leap in the field of Archaeology and Heritage.
- To consider the ethnic diversity and peaceful coexistence of the Iraqi people during ancient time as a symbol for national unity among them.